Freitag, 30. Oktober 2009

Dealing with Coconuts- a youtube guide

Dealing with Coconuts- a youtube guide


Look what I got!
I recently stumbled across an Asia-market not far from home. They sell coconuts for 0.80 EUR. That's cheaper than the average supermarked, so I decided to try one. I love exotic fruit, but I'm usually very hesistant to buy them because of enviromental reasons (they don't grow here in europe and travel very far, sometimes even by plane,...) but this time my curiosity got the better of me.

And here I was, owning a coconut and having NO idea how to deal with it.
But as we all know, youtube is your friend. =)

- So at first I got the milk out like this: Clicky
- Then I opened it like this: Boom-boom , only I didn't have a knife like that, so I just hit it with my tin-opener several times. :D
-And finally: Peeling the flesh away like that: tadaa

There you go! I was so proud I decided to do a little fotoshoot, starring my freshly opened coconut and a... wicker basket? lol, I think it's pretty though!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen